The blow guide will help you navigate and set up your website settings. Everything you need to manage your websites. Add, manage, and delete your websites.
My FTP & Web Access
2. Sites – Click on the “add new website” button to get started setting up your new website.
- IPv4-Address – This is default “*” and should remain as is
- IPv6-Address – This field should be left empty
- Domain – Fill in the address of the website you are trying to add, example; “mywebsite.com”. make sure to exclude all white spacing
- Harddisk Quota – This field should be left as is
- Traffic Quota – This field should be left as is
- Own Error-Documents : Uncheck if your website has its own error page. If checked , your website will display NGINX’s default 404 page
- Auto-Subdomain : This field is set to “www” and is recommended to leave as is
- SSL : If this field is available (dependent on your package) , check to enable SSL certificate
- PHP : The default option should be PHP-FPM
- PHP Version : Select default or choose the latest version from the list
- Active : Make sure this option is checked. If unchecked your website will not be available